Sunday, May 27, 2007

New Picture - February 12, 2007

I mentioned in an earlier post that I joined a bunch of Yahoo chat groups after getting Hai ZiWu's referral. One of the groups was one made up of families who had already adopted or were in the process of adopting from Hai ZiWu's orphanage (also known as an SWI - social welfare institute). As fate would have it, there was a group of families from Canada who were getting ready to head over to China to adopt their babies. Two of the families were going to be able to visit our SWI and offered to take pictures of waiting babies. Since our only pictures were from the previous August (6 months ago), I jumped on offer.



Imaging how awesome it was to get up one morning and find this adorable face looking out at me from our computer screen. I just want to reach out and hug him!

No comments: