Sunday, May 27, 2007

Another New Picture - April 14, 2007


Another wonderful way to start the day. I dragged myself down to the computer this morning (ok, I lied, I was expecting a surprise today so I practically ran down), hooked up to the Yahoo chat group, and found a new picture of our little guy. This time taken by a wonderful couple who live only 40 minutes from us here in Ohio. They received their little girl last week, and they were able to visit the SWI to take more pictures of the waiting babies.
On April 12, she wrote:

Hi Becky-
I saw your little boy today. He looked fine and healthy. I double-checked his ear and it seemed okay. I think they woke him up for me to look at. I told him his mommy was coming soon. I will try to download the pictures later and send to you.


She added another note when she sent the pictures:


Becky -
I know I told you they had to go wake him up for his picture. He was drowsy. I'm not sure if you can see him in any of the pictures in the crib room. He may have laid back down after they got him up. He may be one of the only boys. Very sweet, he seemed a little shy. His ear looked great and he looked longer than other pictures I've seen of him.
It really seems like we will never get over there!

No comments: